Join us for the 28th annual Charleston Seafood, Beer and Wine Festival located at the Charleston Marina on Oregon’s Adventure Coast! The event will run from August 10, 11 and 12 at the Charleston Marina located at 63534 Kingfisher Road, Charleston, Oregon.
Charleston invites you to celebrate the harvest from the sea. Come out for food, fun, music and crafts! The K-DOCK 92.9 Clam Jam will be playing three days of live music at the festival featuring Bad Habit, Bone Mountain Bros, CRBQ, Toyz, Border Patrol and Aurora. Kids can enjoy the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Trout Pond. This pond is fully stocked all gear will be available for the kids. There will also be a big Fire Truck Super Slide that lets kids slip off their shoes and zoom down the slide.
In addition to music and activities, there will be over 50 vendors selling food, Craft Beer, Regional Wines, crafts, shirts, trinkets and lots more. Featured breweries include Two Kilts Brewing Company, 7 Devils Brewing Company and Chetco Brewing Company. Featured wineries include River’s Edge and Naked Winery. Experience the bounty of the sea by trying all the different food stands and shop for local items and crafts. Find out more information at www.charlestonseafoodfestival.com.
The Charleston Merchants Association and local merchants would like to invite you to the Charleston Customer Appreciation Day on May 19th. Local Merchants have a variety of discounts to offer you, the customers.
– Bayside Coffee: Triple punches for drinks & Free Shopping Bag with $10 purchase of other than drinks
– Sea Basket Restaurant: 10% off lunch and dinner
– Englund Marine Supply: Free Boat Safety Inspection; 9 am to 1 pm
– Betty Kay Charters: 10% off Ocean Rock Fish Trips Monday through Thursday all month of May
– Sunset Bay Golf: $5 Green Fee All Day May 19th
– Kinnee’s Gifts & Shells: 10% off of everything in store May 19th
– Jack’s Crab Shack: $1 off everything if you mention this promotion
– Portside Restaurant: Happy Hour Specials
– Fishermen’s Wharf: $5 Delicious Tuna Salad Bowl Saturday May 19th
– Wild Women of Charleston Wine & Gift Shop: 10% off selected items
– Davey Jones Locker: Lots of Taffy
– Miller’s at the Cove – Extended Happy Hour May 19th 3 pm to 7 pm
– Thrifty Sisters – $1 kids clothing deals and 15% off cards and jewelry
– Charleston Marine Life Center – get $1 off the adult admission rate – and as always, kids are free.
Don’t miss the opportunity to taste fresh ocean caught dungeness crab caught by our local Charleston crabbers! Come 11 am to 3 pm, Saturday, February 10th, at North Bend Community Center, 2222 Broadway, North Bend, Or 97459.
This event is the fundraiser for the Charleston Merchants Association and the proceeds help operate our volunteer visitor center just over the bridge in Charleston. A major sponsor this year is the Mill Casino & resort. Other important sponsors are the Charleston Marina Complex, Charleston
Merchants Association, North Bend Lanes, 7 Devils Brewery, Chuck’s Seafood, Betty Kay Charters, Bayside Coffee, Millers Sports Bar & Grill, and Englund Marine Supply. Come early and stay at the many fine hotels in Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston and enjoy shops, beaches, hiking, but especially
eating the delicious Oregon Dungeness Crab at the Charleston Crab Feed!
Charleston is home to the world famous Oregon Institute of Marine Biology!
Visit a real working dock and get ahold of the freshest seafood you will ever eat!
Shore Acres Botanical Gardens are a must visit while enjoying Charleston!